How can I Join a Virtual Gala Team or Create a Virtual Gala Impact Team?
Before you stream the 2021 Evergreen Gala on Saturday, April 24th at 7 PM, you can help ensure this year’s gala is our most successful yet!
- Create your own Impact Team: (think: your own virtual gala table!): Once you’ve created and personalized your fundraising page, choose “create a team” to be “team captain” and invite others to fundraise as part of your team OR simply share your fundraising page to invite others to donate to your “virtual table.”
- Join a gala fundraising team or individual: Choose “find or join a team” to search for a team or individual who’s already fundraising on behalf of EvergreenHealth. Once you’ve navigated to their page, you will be able to “join” and fundraise alongside them or “donate” and share to help them boost their page.
- Tell your story: Whether you are creating your own team or joining an existing one, follow the guidance on our homepage for instructions to craft your personal fundraising page. Encourage others to donate by sharing your story – why does investing in EvergreenHealth and those cared for in the NICU matter to you?
- Share with others: Help us reach out to the community by sharing your page with friends, colleagues, and on social media and using the hashtag #EvergreenGala21 – what a way to make an impact!
How do I access the Virtual Gala?
The 2021 Evergreen Gala is all-inclusive and accessible from anywhere! Visit http://Give.EvergreenGala.org to visit our virtual event. The big night will be streamed on Saturday, April 24th at 7 PM on this platform, and can also be viewed via YouTube and Facebook as well.
- QR Code: Scan the QR code using your phone’s camera and follow the link to the Evergreen Virtual Gala homepage.
- Text: EHGala21 to 41444. You will receive an auto response with a link to the Evergreen Virtual Gala homepage.
Internet and Smart TV:
- Use your smart TV OR connect your laptop to your TV using an HDMI cable to visit give.evergreengala.org and stream the Virtual Gala on Saturday, April 24th, 2021 at 7 PM.
- YouTube: Watch the Virtual Gala on the EvergreenHealth Foundation YouTube channel. If your smart TV has a YouTube application, it is even easier to watch the Gala on your TV.
- Facebook: Watch the Virtual Gala on Facebook on the EvergreenHealth Foundation Facebook page at 7 PM.
- For the best experience, we recommend you watch the program by visiting give.evergreengala.org on your laptop and connect it to your TV via HDMI cable, Apple TV, or another similar device. This allows you to enjoy the program, donate and engage all in one place.
- If you watch the program through the YouTube app on your smart TV or on Facebook, have your mobile phone or laptop open to the Virtual Gala fundraising platform so you can get engaged and support EvergreenHealth.
Is my donation tax deductible?
EvergreenHealth is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, non-profit organization dedicated to raising financial support for the greatest needs of EvergreenHealth. Your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation. Food and Beverage: The Fair-Market Value of goods and services is not deductible. Auction: Only the amount equal to the difference between the winning bid (consciously made in excess of the fair market value) and the fair market value is a charitable contribution for income tax deduction purposes.
How can I get a copy of my tax receipt?
Please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. Hardcopy tax acknowledgments will also be sent within 30 days after the close of the Gala.
Can I send a check?
EvergreenHealth Foundation is able to accept cash and checks from individual supporters and can provide timely tax receipts. Checks should be made out to “EvergreenHealth Foundation” and mailed to 12333 NE 130th Lane, Suite 300 Kirkland WA 98034. Please note in the memo field, “2021 Evergreen Gala”. Thank you!
Is EvergreenHealth Foundation eligible for Employer Matching Gifts?
EvergreenHealth Foundation is registered and eligible for gift matching programs with many companies. Talk to your employer to find out of they’ll match your contribution to EvergreenHealth Foundation!